December 30, 2016

The Last Olympian

What up heroes,

It's happened. I finally finished the series. Percy Jackson and the Olympians has been concluded. And what a ride it's been. Let's get into the fun stuff.

The Last Olympian is about the final battle between demigods, gods, and titans. Specifically, the gods and demigods against the titans. The gods are fighting off monster titan Typhon while a little baby army of demigods must take on Kronos' army. It all starts with a mission on a boat and ends with a bang. Blah blah blah, vague suspense.

Book? Book was amazing. Though I was rereading it, I had forgotten basically all of it except the end so it was like reading an entirely new book. Every twist was awesome and the final unification of my ship was epic. I loved everything.

I honestly don't have much else to say, other than the book was lit. The series was lit. Rick is lit. See you next year!

Shipping: Percy and Annabeth 5eva

9.5/10
Series: 10/10
~Book Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment