February 10, 2019

Kingdom of Ash

Hello,

I'm back. Who wants to analyze why it took me less time to read the thousand-page book than the other regular paged books? No one? Me neither.

So, I finished Kingdom of Ash, the 984-page conclusion to the Throne of Glass series a few hours ago. This book is a whirlwind. With there being a thousand pages, a lot happens. Essentially, Aelin is trying to survive being shrouded in iron and tortured, Rowan and squad are trying to find her, Dorian and Manon are searching for the lost Crochan witches and the third Wyrdkey, Aedion and Lysandra are off to war, with Lysandra masquerading as Aelin, and Chaol and the other people are trying to get to the war front. It's a lot. If you want a fancy summary, go get it.

By: Simsamy
I don't even know what to tell you, tbh. I feel like I'll say too much and then it'll be hella spoiler-y. Best book in the series? Probs. I can tell you this, though. Half my ships fell apart. Then one ship got back together that had no
business being back together at all. And the other ship, I lowkey wish one had died so the dumb petty one could go to their grave knowing that their last words to them were complete lies and yet they said them anyway and be filled with regret forever because they know they thought that they were telling the truth. Honestly. And people died, which makes me very upset. But it's war, so I should have expected it. I didn't though.

I really don't feel qualified to tell you anything else, because I suck and I don't want to ruin the last book for you if you haven't read it. This is, of course, assuming you read, and you're going to read the book, and you actually exist and I'm not just ranting out into the endless void that is the internet. Here's some fanart instead. See you next book.
Gavriel
By: Morgana0anagrom









Ship: Aelin and Rowan, Manon and Dorian, Yrene and Chaol, Nesryn and Sartaq, Elide and Lorcan, Lysandra and Aedion (grudgingly)

10/10
Series: 9.2
~Book Panda
Squad: This is on the inside cover of the book

No comments:

Post a Comment