January 17, 2017

Rise

I say bull you say crap! Bull! [Crap!] Bull! [Crap!] That's what this book is. A load of bull crap.

So, Eve's trapped in the palace, trying to kill her father. She's not happy. Then she gets caught and escapes. Then some other stuff happens. That's all you need to know about Rise. Good summary, am I right?Alright. Here's the thing, every plot twist that happened, wasn't even surprised. Actually, I was very surprised that the chick who fell of the cliff didn't die. That seemed like something that Anna would decided to do as she doesn't care about mental state of the readers. I was a tiny bit surprised when she found her friends. I wasn't surprised at all when she almost immediately kills one of them off.

Honestly, I can't with this book. This series. I don't understand how she gave her motivation to do anything. Like it was just, he's wrong and killed my boyfriend. Dude gots ta die. Well, she was a little motivated by her surprise, but I see that as a negative. No one likes those in the wild.

Also, Eve, you can't just decide someone is your husband because they're your baby daddy. That's not how this works.

Sorry about the salt, I didn't like this series after book two. Next book is definitely going to be lit though, so stay tuned.

No ship.
No love.
Fight me.

~Feisty Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment