February 6, 2017

Infinite Risk

What up time paradoxes,

To be quite honest, I almost forgot to write this.

I finished Infinite Risk today. It didn't end like I though it was going to. I was pleasantly surprised. So Edie decides to go back in time to Kian's freshman year of high school so she can save him. She goes by a fake name and lives in a crappy room, but she's determine to save Kian from the early death she feels like she caused. It's actually kind of sweet though I was kind of sad she was going to give up her life to save his, but I got it.

In this one we see more of The Harbinger, who I didn't realize was one of my favorite characters until this book. He kind of snuck up on me. He's a sweetheart. I was so glad that this book wasn't the mess that Rise was. Infinite Risk was about trying to get Kian out of his shell and happy while trying not to get too close. He was technically too young and she didn't want him attached to her when she knew she couldn't stay, even though she did love him. It was cute. I would have cried a little at the end, but my friend kept talking to me and breaking my immersion. No one has respect for the inaccessibility of reading. It's rude. I feel quite attacked.

Good book though, good series. Definitely better than the Eve trilogy. Go read it.

Ship: Edie/Nine and the Harbinger
Heart: friend squad, Selena, Harbinger, baby Kian

8.5/10
Series: 8/10
~Book Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment