February 27, 2017

Oblivion

Hello alien babies,

That's a book reference. For those of you who haven't discovered the stunning crafting of Jennifer L. Armentrout's Lux series, leave. Go read it. All of it. This will still be here in two weeks.

For those of you who know what I'm talking about. Hey. Did you know that there's a 1.5? That's from the one and only Daemon's perspective? So clearly, I had to go find and read it as soon as humanly possible. There was no other choice. So here I am. Reviewing it, or whatever the heck it is I do on this blog. It's kind of just turned into a place to rant about books. But it's fine. because no one sees it. Except the government. Hey government.

Oblivion is just Obsidian from Daemon's perspective, like I said. (There's the link for those of you government officials who can't follow directions. So all of you.) So even more amazing. It makes me all sorts of happy that Daemon liked her from the beginning. Like in Obsidian you just see Daemon as this hot-and-cold jerkwad who's super hot. Even though he was a jerkwad, I still loved him. Not that I know that he really didn't want to act that way all the time, I love him even more. Team Daemon all the way. Of course, I don't think there really is another team. That just makes it easier for us to win I guess. Anyway, Daemon. He's great. I like Katy even more now to, because you see how awesome Daemon thinks she is and she just becomes greater. Agh. So many feels. Feeeels! Send help.

I have no bad things to say about this book. If you government people do, feel free to leave. This blog. Your position in the government. America. Whichever suits your fancy. Just kidding, that was an alternative fact.

Ship: who else?
Stab: Ash

10/10 would recommend
Series: 10/10 would recommend
~Book Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment