March 1, 2017

Wait For You

Hi sweethearts,

Today is a strange day in Pandaville. I've just finished a romance novel. And I'm about to read two more. That's three romance novels in a row. Quick, fan the elderly woman who just passed out! I think a Frenchman and a Congresswoman just fell out of a chair.

It's true, fair readers. I'm on a romance binge at the moment. It's all because my second queen, Jennifer L. Armentrout, wrote them, so I just scooped up as many as the library offered. Now here I am. Finished the ultra-amazing Wait For You. It's about a girl named Avery who's just trying to get away from her life in Texas by going to college thousands of miles away. All she wants is to not draw attention to herself and make a few friends. Enter hot male, who can't seem to stay away from her, much to her "aggravation". She can't get involved with him, but we all know. We know.

So. Rant. So good! So good? SO GOOD! Goodness. Warning for the fair of heart, this is technically a real adult book, but still. So good. Cam is what we all need in our lives. As well as a Nick, We need a Nick and a Cam. A Nim? I don't know. He's so infuriating it's endearing. And he's a sweetheart, because you can never go wrong with that. And hot. Also hot. If I find a Cam at college I will count myself blessed. And Avery! She's literally me. Well. . . no. Her awkwardness and insecurity in social things is me. I understood too well. It was a little too real, but then I fell into the book and it was fine. Also, her parents? Dicks. Both of them. I would very much like them to eat rocks.

Book? Book was good. Storyline, good. Some of the sex scenes, I was like bruh. Could you not. But then we got back to book and I was like, dope. Best review, right? Don't even answer that, I know.

Ship: Avery and Cam
Hate: Her parents

9/10
~Book Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment