March 7, 2017

Stay With Me

Hey honey,

This is it. This is the last one. For me. There are like three others, but my library decided they didn't need those. Maybe once they get their heads out of the ground, I'll read them. But for now. It's the end.

Stay With Me is about Teresa's friend, Calla. Like the flower, I think. Anyway, everything is going just fine until she realizes her mother screwed her over. Big time. Now she has to go back home. Like, has to. Once there she meets Jackson "Jax" James, the hottie who runs her mom's bar. Super bossy, could be  a long lost member of the Hot Guy Brigade, and is all up in her business. Well, not business. More like. . . he's just really. . . listen. I don't know how to say it. Go read it.

I liked this one more than Be With Me. Maybe equal to Wait For You. I don't know. Jax is super pushy, and I wanted to thump him sometimes. But it's okay. I want to thump everyone at some point. Other than that he was a sweetheart. And Calla is adorable. She's so awkward. She's literally going to be me in college. Minus all the crap she went through. That was sad. I wanted to fight some people. But you know. It's fine. Um. Do I have more book rant? I don't. No more book rant.

For my lone visitor, I have a present for you: a rant that has nothing to do with a book.

So, I'm trying to drive up to the track, right? For track practice. Because I run track. And I'm being a good little civilian and going out the way I'm supposed to. Because the parking lot I'm is one way around the little loop. Right? ONE. WAY. So I'm trying to back out, and I see this chick coming at me from the other way. She's too freaking close to me for me to go around, so I pull back in so she can go the wrong way. When I finally pull out, about two more cars go past me, THE WRONG WAY. So I'm sitting in my car fuming, because these people have the audacity to look at me like I'm in the wrong. Me, the one going the correct way in the one way. Then I'm trying to leave, and this hoe blocks me off, so I have to spin around the loop to exit. I shouldn't have had to do that. Because it's a freaking one way. Why does no one follow basic traffic laws? I swear. It's a good thing they don't drive in the city. They'd get hit so fast. I'd be at home like, "Guess you should've followed that one-way sign, huh?"

I digress. Have a nice day, lone reader who stalked my blog a little bit. It was a nice surprise.

Ship: Avery and Cam, Teresa and Jase, Calla and Jax, Roxy and Reece
Stab: Aimee, druggies

9/10
~Book Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment