March 30, 2017

King's Cage

Hey Red,

I'd like to start out by saying I'm sorry I keep doing this to you. It's actually kind of ridiculous, but that's how it's been working out. One more book and then you should be out of this idiocy.

I just finished King's Cage, which is the third book in the Red Queen series. Originally I was going to just summarize the other books because I very clearly remember what happens and stuff, but I tried to summarize them for my dad, and that was actually a mess. He was very confused. Because he's a very smart man and had little to no clue what words I was saying, I'm going to do what I apparently do best. Throw down some links.


Red Queen
Glass Sword
King's Cage

So, vague commentary (I'm so sorry). My ship is the best ship. His butt needs to be kicked. That whole family can go die whenever they like. Guard? They're cool. Family is great. With this glowing review, you'll definitely go read it, yay.

I'm sorry I'm grossly incompetent. It's kind of a problem. I'd write you some fanfiction, but I hate the idea of fanfiction. If you write it, that's great, go you. I just feel like the writer wrote what they could and that's that. Be done with it. But whatever. The fangirls shrieking in the distance tells me I am the minority here, much like real life. Hah. Send help.

8.5/10
~Book Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment