March 4, 2017

Be With Me

Hey baby,

The saga continues with the romance novels in the second queen's series. This one is called Be With Me. It's about Cam's sister, Teresa. She's just had an accident that could ruin her dream to be a dancer. Not only that, but she has a crush on her brother's best friend, Jase. This is super difficult because Jase is one hot-and-cold SOB.  It's quite ridiculous. He has a secret, and she has not so clean past. They both have baggage, vagueness (sometimes I don't feel like summarizing).

To be honest, I didn't like this one as much as I liked Wait For You. It might be because I didn't like Jase as much. He kept drawing her in and pushing her away, and it pissed me off. Like, Teresa don't need this crap. She already got crap on top of crap on top of crap. Grow a pair. Also, I guessed his secret within the first four pages of the book. And his other secret when he told her. Teresa was a little sad, but that was very understandable.

I can't really verbalize what it was about this book that I didn't like compared to the other one, but it was still good. I still liked it. Ummmmm. Yeah. That's about all I can get out without thinking about the next one. Kay, bye.

Ship: Avery and Cam, Brittany and Ollie, Jase and Teresa
Hate: Erik, you piece of crap

8/10
~Book Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment