March 15, 2017

Crystal Storm

Hello crystals,

Listen, I realize it's been a while, but I have an actual reason. I've been sick and I still had to go to school. Plus, it was a distracting sick, like I couldn't focus on anything. It was ridiculous. But I'm back now, feeling a bit better and finishing books.

I finished Crystal Storm by Morgan Rhodes. Now, here's the thing. This is the fifth book. It would not behoove any of us for me to try and explain this book with four books worth of build up behind it. That's silly. So I'm go get you some Goodreads book summaries.

Falling Kingdoms
Rebel Spring
Gathering Darkness
Frozen Tides

There, I did it. Falling Kingdoms is a really good series. I highly recommend, very highly. Like, 10/10 would recommend. It's so good. My ship is the best ship, and you can't tell me any different. Suck it.

9.5/10
~Book Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment