February 23, 2017

Wayfarer

Hello everybody,

Welcome to the blog about a book. Now, this book is called Wayfarer, but it should be called All the Ways You Can Keep a Ship Apart via Time Travel. Ridiculous. It was--I just--THEY WERE IN THE SAME PLACE DANG IT!

I'm sorry. Let me try and contain my emotions. So. Wayfarer is when (GO READ THE OTHER ONE IF YOU HAVEN'T DANG IT!) Nick and Etta are split up. Nick is looking for Etta and Etta is looking for the astrolabe since she believes Nick is safe in Damascus still. Etta finds herself with the Thorns and Julian Ironwood. Nick is traveling with freaking Sophia and they come across this Chinese girl. None of this is the bad part though. That happens like in the middle-end, but I can't tell you that, as that would be a pretty major spoiler. AGHHHH.

But it's okay. Everything works out. That help that I ordered, I don't need it anymore.

Anyway. Nick. Nick is still a blessing to all mankind. We all need a Nick in our life. Etta is still pretty bad. I mean bad in the Michael Jackson way, not the awful way. I despise Sophia with a passion. Julian is an annoying little brat. Rose is kind of awful. In the awful way. Henry's great. Love Henry.

'Twas a good book. I liked it the same as the first one. It's a good little duology. I'm glad Alexandra didn't try and drag it out. That wouldn't have went well. Yup. That's all my mind has got. Thank you French readers. You're accidental look ups are always welcome.

Ship: Etta and Nick

8.5/10
Series: 9/10
~Book Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment