October 21, 2018

War Storm

Hiya wardog,

Guess who took over a week to finish a 662-page book like a weakling? This chick. In my defense, I had to do work. School work. It was awful and I never wanna do it again. The work, not the reading. I'll always read. Always.

I finally finished the final book of the Red Queen series: War Storm. This book was a roller coaster of events. There are two sides to the upcoming war, but everyone is making side plans and ready to betray everyone at the soonest sign of trouble. The Cal's Norta/The Rift/Scarlet Guard/Montfort side is one side. Half of this alliance doesn't want another king in Norta. The other part still wants Red's to be slaves. The other side is Maven's Norta/Lakeland/Piedmont. Maven's entirely insane, the Lakelander's are power hungry, and Piedmont just wants revenge against Montfort. This book is basically about like war strategy with also learning about "new" characters and how not black and white this war is.

All right, first of all, I completely forgot Iris, Maven's Lakelander queen, was a factor. Like, when she started having chapters, I was like, oh wow. I forgot you existed dude. And she was out here scheming and stuff. It was wild. This book was so. . . much. So much happened, like I don't even know how to summarize it without completely spoiling everything. Not like I usually do, that's just character points, not plot points. It's just. . . idk, dude. That was a lot, I'm tired. I woke up today at nine. Today is Sunday, by the way. If I'm not home, Sunday is a stay in bed till 1pm day. I'm supposed to have this big here's how I felt, and this is my view of the series as a whole, but alas, I do not. Book was great, series was great. Wow. I wish there was a bit more fluff at the end, but that's all you're getting out of me.
By: Ioweana

 Here's Mare, being great.

Ship: Evangeline and Elane, Cal and Mare, Kilorn and Cam
Heart: Kilorn, Cal, Mare, Barrow squad, Julian, Farley
Why are you alive: Ptolemus

8.5/10
Series: 8.4/10
~Book Panda

No comments:

Post a Comment